makecell – Tabular column heads and multilined cells
This package supports common layouts for tabular column heads in whole documents, based on one-column tabular environment. In addition, it can create multi-lined tabular cells.
The Package also offers:
- a macro which changes the vertical space around all the cells in a tabular environment (similar to the function of the tabls package, but using the facilities of the array)
- macros for multirow cells, which use the facilities of the multirow package;
- macros to number rows in tables, or to skip cells;
- diagonally divided cells;
- horizontal lines in tabular environments with defined thickness.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005–2007 Olga Lapko|
|Contained in||TeX Live as makecell|
MiKTeX as makecell
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (457.6k).
- 2009-08-03 CTAN update: makecell
- 2007-05-25 CTAN update: makecell
- 2006-06-29 CTAN update: The makecell package 0.1c
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- xtab: Break tables across pages
- tabu: Flexible LaTeX tabulars
- xltabular: Longtable support with possible X-column specifier