keyvaltable – Re-usable table layouts separating content and presentation
The main goal of this package is to offer means for typesetting tables easily and yet still looking rather nicely in a way that separates content from presentation and with re-usable layout for tables of the same type.
For this purpose, the package provides the environment KeyValTable, which allows one to typeset tables that have a previously defined column layout and whose rows can be produced in a key-value fashion.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|2016–2020 Richard Grewe
|TeX Live as keyvaltable
MiKTeX as keyvaltable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (925.1k).
- 2023-01-01 CTAN update: keyvaltable
- 2020-04-06 CTAN Update: keyvaltable
- 2020-02-22 CTAN update: keyvaltable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- nox: Adaptable tables
- tabularcalc: Calculate formulas in a tabular environment
- tabls: Better vertical spacing in tables and arrays