CTAN update: makecell
This package offers a command, based on one-column tabular environment, which allows to support a common layout for tabular column heads in whole document. Another offered command is for creation of multilined tabular cells. There are also: 1) a macro, which changes vertical spaces around all cells in tabular (like in tabls package) but based on macros of array package; 2) macros for multirow cells/heads, which use macro from multirow package. 3) macros numbered rows of cells or skipping cells in tabulars; 4) diagonally divided cells; 5) horizonral lines in tabulars with defined thickness.
Changes: Added: *) command for diagonally divided cells; *) commands for horizonral lines in tabulars with defined thickness. Added package-satellite tablists (beta): creates tabulated lists of short items (useful for lists of exersizes in textbooks) Corrections in documentation.
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team, Joachim Schrod
makecell – Tabular column heads and multilined cells
This package supports common layouts for tabular column heads in whole documents, based on one-column tabular environment. In addition, it can create multi-lined tabular cells.
The Package also offers:
- a macro which changes the vertical space around all the cells in a tabular environment (similar to the function of the tabls package, but using the facilities of the array)
- macros for multirow cells, which use the facilities of the multirow package;
- macros to number rows in tables, or to skip cells;
- diagonally divided cells;
- horizontal lines in tabular environments with defined thickness.
|Copyright||2005–2007 Olga Lapko|
- 2009-08-03 CTAN update: makecell
- 2007-05-25 CTAN update: makecell
- 2006-06-29 CTAN update: The makecell package 0.1c
- 2005-07-11 CTAN upload: makecell 0.1a