luatodonotes – Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
The package allows the user to insert comments into a document that suggest (for example) further editing that may be needed.
The comments are shown in the margins alongside the text; different styles for the comments may be used; the styles are selected using package options.
The package is based on the package todonotes, and depends heavily on Lua, so it can only be used with LuaLaTeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Copyright||2014–2015 Fabian Lipp
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatodonotes|
|MiKTeX as luatodonotes|
editor’s marks, highlights, etc.
LuaTeX and packages that require it
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
package requires availability of lua
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (245.6k).
- 2017-10-02 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-12-06 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: luatodonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
- zebra-goodies: A collection of handy macros for paper writing
- nodetree: visualize node lists in a tree view