luatodonotes – Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
The package allows the user to insert comments into a document that suggest (for example) further editing that may be needed.
The comments are shown in the margins alongside the text; different styles for the comments may be used; the styles are selected using package options.
The package is based on the package todonotes, and depends heavily on Lua, so it can only be used with LuaLaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2014–2015 Fabian Lipp|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatodonotes|
MiKTeX as luatodonotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (245.6k).
- 2017-10-02 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-12-06 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: luatodonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wallcalendar: A wall calendar class with custom layouts
- ucharcat: Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- easy-todo: To-do notes in a document