luatodonotes – Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
The package allows the user to insert comments into a document that suggest (for example) further editing that may be needed.
The comments are shown in the margins alongside the text; different styles for the comments may be used; the styles are selected using package options.
The package is based on the package todonotes, and depends heavily on Lua, so it can only be used with LuaLaTeX.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|2014–2020 Fabian Lipp
|TeX Live as luatodonotes
MiKTeX as luatodonotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (248.6k).
- 2017-10-02 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-12-06 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: luatodonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- plantuml: Support for rendering UML diagrams using PlantUML
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials
- fixmetodonotes: Add notes on document development
- luacode: Helper for executing lua code from within TeX