luatextra – Additional macros for Plain TeX and LaTeX in LuaTeX
The package is under development, and its specification may be expected to change.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Copyright||2009 Elie Roux|
|Maintainer||Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard (inactive)|
Élie Roux (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatextra|
MiKTeX as luatextra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (311.7k).
- 2010-11-04 CTAN updates: lua* packages
- 2009-09-26 CTAN update: luatextra
- 2009-04-27 CTAN has a new packge: luatextra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luainputenc: Replacing inputenc for use in LuaTeX
- luasseq: Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX
- lualatex-truncate: A wrapper for using the truncate package with LuaLaTeX
- lualatex-math: Fixes for mathematics-related LuaLaTeX issues