luacode – Helper for executing lua code from within TeX
Executing Lua code from within TeX with directlua can sometimes be tricky: there is no easy way to use the percent character, counting backslashes may be hard, and Lua comments don’t work the way you expect. The package provides the \luaexec command and the luacode(*) environments to help with these problems.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luacode|
MiKTeX as luacode
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (409.9k).
- 2012-01-25 CTAN Update: luacode
- 2011-12-29 CTAN Update: luacode
- 2010-11-08 CTAN updates: new package luacode & update of luatextra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luapackageloader: Allow LuaTeX to load external Lua packages
- nodetree: Visualize node lists in a tree view
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials
- lua-check-hyphen: Mark hyphenations in a document, for checking