lua-physical – Functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities
This is a pure Lua library, which provides functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities. The package provides units of the SI and the imperial system. In order to display the numbers with measurement uncertainties, the package is able to perform Gaussian error propagation.
|Copyright||2020 Thomas Jenni|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lua-physical|
MiKTeX as lua-physical
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (768.8k).
- 2020-09-10 CTAN update: lua-physical
- 2020-09-08 CTAN Update: lua-physical
- 2020-09-04 New on CTAN: lua-physical
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- lua-typo: Highlighting typographical flaws with LuaLaTeX
- nodetree: Visualize node lists in a tree view