lua-physical – Functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities
This is a pure Lua library, which provides functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities. The package provides units of the SI and the imperial system. In order to display the numbers with measurement uncertainties, the package is able to perform Gaussian error propagation.
|2020–2021 Thomas Jenni
|TeX Live as lua-physical
MiKTeX as lua-physical
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (835.3k).
- 2020-09-10 CTAN update: lua-physical
- 2020-09-08 CTAN Update: lua-physical
- 2020-09-04 New on CTAN: lua-physical
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ucharcat: Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- luabibentry: Repeat BibTeX entries in a LuaLaTeX document body
- gitinfo-lua: Display git project information in your LaTeX projects