lualibs – Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
Lualibs is a collection of Lua modules useful for general programming.
The bundle is based on lua modules shipped with ConTeXt, and made available in this bundle for use independent of ConTeXt.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2009–2017 PRAGMA ADE / ConTeXt Development Team / The LuaLaTeX Dev Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lualibs|
MiKTeX as lualibs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (250.5k).
- 2017-02-05 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2016-04-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2015-12-03 CTAN update: lualibs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nodetree: Visualize node lists in a tree view
- luabibentry: Repeat BibTeX entries in a LuaLaTeX document body
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials
- ctablestack: Catcode table stable support