lualibs – Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
Lualibs is a collection of Lua modules useful for general programming.
The bundle is based on lua modules shipped with ConTeXt, and made available in this bundle for use independent of ConTeXt.
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Copyright||2009–2017 PRAGMA ADE / ConTeXt Development Team / The LuaLaTeX Dev Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as lualibs|
|MiKTeX as lualibs|
support for using Lua code
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (250.5k).
- 2017-02-05 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2016-04-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2015-12-03 CTAN update: lualibs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lua-visual-debug: Visual debugging with LuaLaTeX
- luacode: Helper for executing lua code from within TeX
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- chickenize: Use lua callbacks for “interesting” textual effects