luatexbase – Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
The LaTeX kernel (LaTeX2ε 2015/10/01 onward) builds in support for LuaTeX functionality, also available as ltluatex.tex for users of plain TeX and those with older LaTeX kernel implementations. This support is based on ideas taken from the original luatexbase package, but there are interface differences.
This ‘stub’ package provides a compatibility layer to allow existing packages to upgrade smoothly to the new support structure.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2009–2013 Élie Roux
2010–2011 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard
2015 David Carlisle and Joseph Wright
Philipp Gesang (inactive)
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard (inactive)
Élie Roux (inactive)
|TeX Live as luatexbase
MiKTeX as luatexbase
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (264.2k).
- 2015-10-05 CTAN Update: luatexbase
- 2013-05-13 CTAN update: luatexbase
- 2013-05-07 CTAN Update: luatexbase
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tsvtemplate: Apply a template to a tsv file
- lua-tinyyaml: A tiny YAML (subset) parser for pure Lua
- addtoluatexpath: Add paths to Lua packages and input TeX files
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers