luatexbase – Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
The LaTeX kernel (LaTeX2ε 2015/10/01 onward) builds in support for LuaTeX functionality, also available as ltluatex.tex for users of plain TeX and those with older LaTeX kernel implementations. This support is based on ideas taken from the original luatexbase package, but there are interface differences.
This ‘stub’ package provides a compatibility layer to allow existing packages to upgrade smoothly to the new support structure.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010–2011 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard
2009–2013 Élie Roux
2015 David Carlisle and Joseph Wright
Philipp Gesang (inactive)
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard (inactive)
Élie Roux (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatexbase|
|MiKTeX as luatexbase|
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (264.2k).
- 2015-10-05 CTAN Update: luatexbase
- 2013-05-13 CTAN update: luatexbase
- 2013-04-17 CTAN Update: luatexbase
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luaxml: Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
- luabibentry: Repeat BibTeX entries in a LuaLaTeX document body
- luapackageloader: Allow LuaTeX to load external Lua packages