luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2013–2019 Dohyun Kim|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatexko|
MiKTeX as luatexko
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.7k).
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cstypo: Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks
- kanaparser: Kana parser for LuaTeX
- luaotfload: OpenType ‘loader’ for Plain TeX and LaTeX
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers