luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2013–2017 Dohyun Kim|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatexko|
MiKTeX as luatexko
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (260.5k).
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2014-01-21 CTAN Update: luatexko
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- enigma: Encrypt documents with a three rotor Enigma
- spelling: Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
- xetexko: Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
- interpreter: Translate input files on the fly