luasseq – Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX
The package is an update of the author’s sseq package, for use with LuaLaTeX. This version uses less memory, and operates faster than the original; it also offers several enhancements.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luasseq|
MiKTeX as luasseq
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (161.6k).
- 2023-01-11 CTAN update: luasseq
- 2015-07-17 CTAN update: luasseq
- 2010-11-13 CTAN has a new package: luasseq
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatruthtable: Generate truth tables of boolean values in LuaLaTeX
- luacas: A computer algebra system for users of LuaLaTeX
- lualinalg: A linear algebra package for LaTeX
- minim-math: Extensive maths for LuaTeX