ltb2bib – Converts amsrefs' .ltb bibliographical databases to BibTeX format
This package implements a LaTeX command that converts an amsrefs bibliographical database (.ltb) to a BibTeX bibliographical database (.bib).
ltb2bib is the reverse of the "amsxport" option in amsrefs. Typical uses are:
- produce bib entries for some publishers which don't accept amsrefs (Taylor & Francis, for example);
- import an ltb database in a database management program, e.g. for sorting;
- access one's ltb database within emacs's RefTeX mode.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ltb2bib|
|MiKTeX as ltb2bib|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (46.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bible: A BibTeX library editor
- bidstobibtex: Convert BIDS returns to BibTeX
- bibfind: Prints entries in your bib file that match search string
- bibexport: Extract a BibTeX file based on a .aux file