ltb2bib – converts amsrefs' .ltb bibliographical databases to BibTeX format
This package implements a LaTeX command that converts an amsrefs bibliographical database (.ltb) to a BibTeX bibliographical database (.bib).
ltb2bib is the reverse of the "amsxport" option in amsrefs. Typical uses are:
- produce bib entries for some publishers which don't accept amsrefs (Taylor & Francis, for example);
- import an ltb database in a database management program, e.g. for sorting;
- access one's ltb database within emacs's RefTeX mode.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as ltb2bib|
|MiKTeX as ltb2bib|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (46.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bible: A BibTeX library editor
- alphabib: Add alphabetical headers into citations
- bibfind: Prints entries in your bib file that match search string
- bibweb: Automatically retrieve bibliography from MathSciNet