lshort-english – A (Not So) Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε
The document derives from a German introduction (‘lkurz’), which was translated and updated; it continues to be updated.
This translation has, in its turn, been translated into several other languages; see the lshort catalogue entry for the current list.
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Copyright||1995–2011 Tobias Oetiker and Contributors
|Contained in||TeX Live as lshort-english|
|MiKTeX as lshort-english|
tutorial material for LaTeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.1M).
- 2015-07-19 CTAN update: lshort-english
- 2014-10-30 CTAN Update: lshort
- 2011-04-06 ctan upgrade: Lshort (english version)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lshort-german: German version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε: LaTeX2ε-Kurzbeschreibung
- lshort-portuguese: Introduction to LaTeX in Portuguese
- lshort-czech: Czech translation of the "Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε"
- lshort-vietnamese: Vietnamese version of the LaTeX introduction