lshort – A short introduction to LaTeX 2e
Lshort started as a translation and rationalisation of a ground-breaking German-language introduction to LaTeX. It has since taken on a momentum of its own, and has itself been translated into a number of languages. Thus we have introductory text available to a wide proportion of the user community. The archive holds versions in Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian and Vietnamese.
|Licenses||‘Collection’ License Tag|
- 2006-05-31 CTAN package update: Lshort Portuguese Version upload
- 2006-05-31 CTAN package update: lshort/english
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lshort-slovenian: Slovenian translation of lshort
- lshort-thai: Introduction to LaTeX in Thai
- lshort-italian: Introduction to LaTeX in Italian
- lshort-spanish: Short introduction to LaTeX, Spanish translation