CTAN update: lshort-english
Extensive changes and re-arrangements. XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX are now the norm, as it Polyglossia.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/info/lshort/english More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lshort-english
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
lshort-english – A (Not So) Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε
The document derives from a German introduction (‘lkurz’), which was translated and updated; it continues to be updated.
This translation has, in its turn, been translated into several other languages; see the lshort catalogue entry for the current list.
|Copyright||1995–2016 Tobias Oetiker and Contributors|
- 2018-03-01 CTAN update: lshort-english
- 2015-07-19 CTAN update: lshort-english
- 2014-10-30 CTAN Update: lshort
- 2011-04-06 ctan upgrade: Lshort (english version)
- 2008-01-03 CTAN package update: lshort v4.23