libertinus – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2017 The Libertinus Project Authors
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertinus|
MiKTeX as libertinus
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.6M).
- 2018-04-27 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2017-05-18 CTAN update: libertinus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertinus-otf: Support for Libertinus OpenType
- plex-otf: Support for the OpenType font IBM Plex
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
- dejavu: LaTeX support for the DejaVu fonts