garamond-math – An OTF math font matching EB Garamond
Garamond-Math is an open type math font matching EB Garamond (Octavio Pardo) and EB Garamond (Georg Mayr-Duffner). Many mathematical symbols are derived from other fonts, others are made from scratch. The metric is generated with a Python script.
This font is still under development, so do not expect it to be free of bugs. Any component might be updated at any time. Issues, bug reports, forks, and other contributions are welcome.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as garamond-math|
MiKTeX as garamond-math
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (762.9k).
- 2019-11-17 CTAN update: garamond-math
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: garamond-math
- 2019-01-28 New on CTAN: garamond-math
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- garamond-libre: The Garamond Libre font face
- lm-math: OpenType maths fonts for Latin Modern
- tex-gyre-math-termes: Maths fonts to match TeX Gyre Termes
- lucida-otf: Support for the Lucida Bright fonts (OpenType)