koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1994–2018 Markus Kohm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as koma-script|
MiKTeX as koma-script
|Topics||Page head and foot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.6M).
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2017-05-07 CTAN Update: koma-script
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- scrlttr2: Koma-Script ‘letter’ class
- koma-script-sfs: Koma-script letter class option for Finnish
- scrletter: Letter extention to KOMA-Script classes
- ycbook: A versatile book class