juramisc – Typesetting German juridical documents
A collection of classes for typesetting court sentences, legal opinions, books and dissertations for German lawyers. A jurabook class is also provided, which may not yet be complete.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2001, 2006 Axel Sodtalbers|
|Contained in||TeX Live as juramisc|
MiKTeX as juramisc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2007-11-26 CTAN Update: juramisc
- 2006-06-22 CTAN update: juramisc
- 2005-05-02 CTAN update: juramisc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes’ size options
- jura: A document class for German legal texts
- tufte-latex: Document classes inspired by the work of Edward Tufte
- sr-vorl: Class for Springer books