ipaex-type1 – IPAex fonts converted to Type-1 format Unicode subfonts
The package contains the IPAex Fonts converted into Unicode subfonts in Type1 format, which is most suitable for use with the CJK package.
Font conversion was done with ttf2pt1.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
|Contained in||TeX Live as ipaex-type1|
|MiKTeX as ipaex-type1|
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (14.3M).
- 2016-10-17 CTAN Update: ipaex-type1
- 2013-05-19 CTAN Update: ipaex-type1
- 2013-04-29 CTAN update: ipaex-type1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ipaex: IPA (Japanese) fonts
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts
- hieroglf: The "poor man's" Egyptian Hieroglyphic font
- fourier: Using Utopia fonts in LaTeX documents