inputtrc – Trace which file loads which
The package produces screen/log messages of the form ‘<current> INPUTTING <next>’ reporting LaTeX input commands (<current> and <next> being file names). The message is indented to reflect the level of input nesting.
Tracing may be turned on and off, and the unit of indentation may be adjusted.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as inputtrc|
|MiKTeX as inputtrc|
support for package or document debugging
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (341.3k).
- 2012-10-13 CTAN Update: inputtrc
- 2011-01-29 CTAN update: inputtrc
- 2010-11-30 CTAN update: inputtrc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mwe: Packages and image files for MWEs
- testflow: A tool to validate PS/PDF output from LaTeX
- chkfloat: Warn whenever a float is placed “to far away”
- srcltx: Jump between DVI and TeX files