FiNK – The LaTeX2ε File Name Keeper
This package “looks over your shoulder” and keeps track of files \input’ed (the LaTeX way) or \include’ed in your document. You then have permanent access to the name of the file currently being processed through the macro \finkfile. FiNK also comes with support for AUC-TeX.
As of version 2.2.1, FiNK has been deprecated and is not maintained anymore. People interested in FiNK's functionality are invited to use a package named currfile instead.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||1999–2002,2007–2011 Didier Verna
|Maintainer||Didier Verna (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as fink|
|MiKTeX as fink|
document development tools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (89.5k).
- 2010-12-05 CTAN update: fink
- 2008-02-27 CTAN package update: FiNK
- 2007-06-11 CTAN package update: FiNK
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- currfile: Provide file name and path of input files
- unixman: Typeset to look like Unix man output
- typoaid: Macros for font diagnostics
- fourproject: Analyse and display the structure of a TeX document