currfile – Provide file name and path of input files
The package provides macros holding file name information (directory, base name, extension, full name and full path) for files read by LaTeX \input and \include macros; it uses the file hooks provided by the author’s filehook. In particular, it restores the parent file name after the trailing \clearpage of an \included file; as a result, the macros may be usefully employed in the page header and footer of the last printed page of such a file.
The depth of inclusion is made available, together with the “parent” (including file) and “parents” (all including files to the root of the tree).
The package supersedes FiNK.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as currfile|
MiKTeX as currfile
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (177.3k).
- 2016-04-25 CTAN update: currfile
- 2012-05-15 CTAN update: currfile
- 2012-05-07 CTAN Update: currfile
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unixman: Typeset to look like Unix man output
- colophon: Provides commands for producing a colophon
- cyrguide: Documentation of LaTeX Cyrillic-alphabet features
- cfgguide: Documentation of LaTeX configuration options