indextools – Producing multiple indices
This package enables the user to produce and typeset one or more indices simultaneously.
The package is known to work in LaTeX documents processed with pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX. If makeindex is used for processing the index entries, no particular setup is needed when TeX Live is used. Using xindy or other programs, it is necessary to enable shell escape. Shell escape is also needed if splitindex is used.
This is a fork of imakeidx, with new features and fixed bugs.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2010–2013 Enrico Gregorio
2014–2023 Maïeul Rouquette
|TeX Live as indextools
MiKTeX as indextools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (570.0k).
- 2023-10-15 CTAN update: indextools
- 2023-10-11 CTAN update: indextools
- 2015-11-23 CTAN update: indextools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- imakeidx: A package for producing multiple indexes
- keyindex: Index entries by key lookup
- corridx-latex: Correct index entries for chemical compounds
- indxcite: Generate author index based on citations