robustindex – Create index with pagerefs
Third parties often change the page numbers without rerunning makeindex. One would like to make the page numbers in the index entries more robust.
This bundle provides robustindex.sty and robustglossary.sty, which use the \pageref mechanism to maintain correct page numbers.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2005, 2017 Wilberd van der Kallen|
|Maintainer||Wilberd van der Kallen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as robustindex|
|MiKTeX as robustindex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (460.0k).
- 2017-10-03 CTAN update: robustindex
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: robustindex
- 2005-02-24 CTAN has a new package: robustindex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- idxcmds: Semantic commands for adding formatted index entries
- seealso: Improve the performance of \see macros with makeindex
- testidx: Dummy text for testing index styles and indexing applications
- indxcite: Generate author index based on citations