robustindex – Create index with pagerefs
Third parties often change the page numbers without rerunning makeindex. One would like to make the page numbers in the index entries more robust.
This bundle provides robustindex.sty and robustglossary.sty, which use the \pageref mechanism to maintain correct page numbers.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2005, 2017, 2018 Wilberd van der Kallen|
|Maintainer||Wilberd van der Kallen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as robustindex|
MiKTeX as robustindex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.0k).
- 2019-01-31 CTAN update: robustindex
- 2018-04-27 CTAN update: robustindex
- 2018-04-16 CTAN Update: robustindex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes
- hvindex: Support for indexing
- idxlayout: Configurable index layout, responsive to KOMA-Script and memoir
- indxcite: Generate author index based on citations