splitindex – Unlimited number of indexes
SplitIndex consists of a LaTeX package, splitidx, and a small program, splitindex. The package may be used to produce one index or several indexes. Without splitindex (for example, using the index package), the number of indexes is limited by the number of TeX’s output streams. But using the program you may use even more than 16 indexes: splitidx outputs only a single file \jobname.idx and the program splits that file into several raw index files and calls your favorite index processor for each of the files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as splitindex|
MiKTeX as splitindex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (451.5k).
- 2013-04-06 CTAN Update: splitindex
- 2006-07-30 CTAN update: SplitIndex
- 2006-03-11 CTAN update: splitindex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes
- idxlayout: Configurable index layout, responsive to KOMA-Script and memoir
- ltxindex: A LaTeX package to typeset indices with GNU's Texindex
- seealso: Improve the performance of \see macros with makeindex