bibtopic – Include multiple bibliographies in a document
The package allows the user to include several bibliographies covering different ‘topics’ or bibliographic material into a document (e.g., one bibliography for primary literature and one for secondary literature). The package provides commands to include either all references from a .bib file, only the references actually cited or those not cited in your document. The user has to construct a separate .bib file for each bibliographic ‘topic’, each of which will be processed separately by BibTeX.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as bibtopic|
|MiKTeX as bibtopic|
multiple BibTeX bibliographies in a document
BibTeX citation support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (263.0k).
- 2004-11-06 CTAN upload notification: bibtopic package
- 2002-08-22 new version of bibtopic package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multibib: Multiple bibliographies within one document
- bibunits: Multiple bibliographies in one document
- chapref: Bibliography details per chapter
- rcs-multi: Typeset RCS version control in multiple-file documents