idxlayout – Configurable index layout, responsive to KOMA-Script and memoir
The idxlayout package offers a key-value interface to configure index layout parameters, e.g. allowing for three-column indexes or for “parent” items and their affiliated subitems being typeset as a single paragraph. The package is responsive to the index-related options and commands of the KOMA-Script and memoir classes.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2010–2012 Thomas Titz
|Contained in||TeX Live as idxlayout|
|MiKTeX as idxlayout|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (341.4k).
- 2012-04-01 CTAN Update: idxlayout
- 2010-06-27 CTAN Update: idxlayout
- 2010-03-03 CTAN Update: idxlayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxindex: A LaTeX package to typeset indices with GNU's Texindex
- robustindex: Create index with pagerefs
- esindex: Typset index entries in Spanish documents
- corridx-latex: Correct index entries for chemical compounds