g-brief – Letter document class
Designed for formatting formless letters in German; can also be used for English (by those who can read the documentation). There are LaTeX 2.09 documentstyle and LaTeX 2e class files for both an ‘old’ and a ‘new’ version of g-brief.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||1991–2003,2008 Michael Lenzen
|Contained in||TeX Live as g-brief|
|MiKTeX as g-brief|
support for typesetting German
typesetting letters, envelopes, faxes, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (148.3k).
- 2009-08-16 CTAN Update: gbrief-creator
- 2003-05-09 CTAN submission -- g-brief 4.0.1
- 2002-02-14 CTAN submission -- g-brief 3.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- akletter: Comprehensive letter support
- envbig: Printing addresses on envelopes
- fax: Document class for preparing faxes
- scrlttr2copy: A letter class option file for the automatic creation of copies