g-brief – Letter document class
Designed for formatting formless letters in German; can also be used for English (by those who can read the documentation). There are LaTeX 2.09 documentstyle and LaTeX 2e class files for both an ‘old’ and a ‘new’ version of g-brief.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||1991–2003, 2008 Michael Lenzen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as g-brief|
MiKTeX as g-brief
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (266.7k).
- 2009-08-16 CTAN Update: gbrief-creator
- 2003-05-09 CTAN submission -- g-brief 4.0.1
- 2002-02-14 CTAN submission -- g-brief 3.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- facsimile: Document class for preparing faxes
- cjw: A bundle of packages and classes
- topletter: Letter class for the Politecnico di Torino
- scrlttr2: Koma-Script ‘letter’ class