frenchmath – Typesetting mathematics according to French rules
The package provides:
- capital letters in upright shape for mathematical mode according to French rule (package option),
- correct spacing after commas and before a semicolon in math mode,
- some useful macros and aliases for symbols used in France: \infeg, \supeg, \paral, ...
- several macros for writing french operator names like pgcd, ppcm, Card, rg, Vect, ...
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frenchmath|
MiKTeX as frenchmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (473.6k).
- 2020-11-03 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-04-28 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-04-17 CTAN update: frenchmath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-french: Babel contributed support for French
- fixltxhyph: Allow hyphenation of partially-emphasised substrings
- frpseudocode: French translation for the algorithmicx package
- matapli: Class for the french journal “MATAPLI”