tablvar – Typesetting pretty tables of signs and variations according to French usage
This is a complete and easy-to-use package for typesetting pretty tables of signs and variations according to French usage.
- The syntax is similar to that of the array environment and uses intuitive position commands.
- Arrows are drawn automatically (using PSTricks by default or TikZ as an option).
- Macros are provided for drawing twin bars, single bars crossing the zeros, areas where the function is not defined, or placing special values.
- Several features of the variation tables can be customized.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2018 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tablvar|
MiKTeX as tablvar
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (188.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tablor: Create tables of signs and of variations
- glossaries-french: French language module for glossaries package
- babel-french: Babel contributed support for French
- gzt: Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”