bibleref-french – French translations for bibleref
The package provides translations and alternative typesetting conventions for use of bibleref in French.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012 Maïeul Rouquette and Raphaël Pinson
|Contained in||TeX Live as bibleref-french|
|MiKTeX as bibleref-french|
typeset devotional texts and other material of interest to theologians
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (716.4k).
- 2012-07-15 CTAN Update: bibleref-french
- 2012-02-26 CTAN update: bibleref-french
- 2011-09-20 CTAN update: bibleref-french
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibleref-lds: Bible references, including those to the scriptures of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- liturg: Support for typesetting Catholic liturgical texts
- bibletext: Insert Bible passages by their reference
- yathesis: A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules