Evangelion-JFM – A Japanese font metric supporting many advanced features
This package provides a Japanese Font Metric supporting vertical and horizontal typesetting, ‘linegap punctuations’, ‘extended fonts’, and more interesting and helpful features using traditional (‘tc’) and simplified (‘sc’) Chinese or Japanese fonts under LuaTeX-ja. It also makes full use of the ‘priority’ feature, meeting the standards, and allows easy customisation.
|Copyright||2023 黄京 / RadioNoiseE|
|Contained in||TeX Live as evangelion-jfm|
MiKTeX as evangelion-jfm
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (725.2k).
- 2023-05-20 CTAN update: Evangelion-JFM
- 2023-04-27 CTAN update: Evangelion-JFM
- 2023-04-16 CTAN update: Evangelion-JFM
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chinese-jfm: Luatexja-jfm files for Chinese typesetting
- kanbun: Typeset kanbun-kundoku with support for kanbun annotation
- luaotfload: OpenType ‘loader’ for Plain TeX and LaTeX
- luapackageloader: Allow LuaTeX to load external Lua packages