epspdfconversion – On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF
The package calls the epstopdf package to convert EPS graphics to PDF, on the fly. It servs as a vehicle for passing conversion options (such as grayscale, prepress or pdfversion) to the epspdf converter.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as epspdfconversion|
|MiKTeX as epspdfconversion|
call external code and process the result
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (415.7k).
- 2010-06-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
- 2010-04-29 CTAN update: epspdfconversion
- 2009-09-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- checklistings: Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output
- nucleardata: Provides data about atomic nuclides for documents