epspdf – Converter for PostScript, EPS and PDF
Epspdftk.tcl is a GUI ps/eps/pdf converter. Epspdf.tlu, its command-line backend, can be used by itself. Options include grayscaling, cropping margins and single-page selection. Some conversion options are made possible by converting in multiple steps.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as epspdf|
MiKTeX as epspdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (339.8k).
- 2016-05-07 CTAN Update: epspdf
- 2014-12-09 CTAN update: epspdf
- 2013-02-10 CTAN Update: epspdf & epspdf-extra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx
- epspdfconversion: On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats
- auto-pst-pdf: Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)