PDFrack – Use psfrag with pdfLaTeX
PDFrack is a package that requires a Unix system.
It works by scanning your source file and extracting each figure it contains to a separate LaTeX file. Each figure is then separately processed to PDF, which is read by pdfLaTeX on a later run.
The author still considers the package experimental.
Unknown Status, No Information Available
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
text within graphics (drawn or overlaid)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (286.4k).
- 2010-03-26 CTAN update: pdfrack
- 2008-06-11 CTAN package update: pdfrack
- 2005-03-19 CTAN has a new package: pdfrack
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- psfragx: A psfrag eXtension
- bmeps: Converter from PNG/JPEG/Tgb81AIFF/NetPBM to EPS
- detex: Strip TeX from a source file
- l2a: LaTeX to ASCII