PDFrack – Use psfrag with pdfLaTeX
PDFrack is a package that requires a Unix system.
It works by scanning your source file and extracting each figure it contains to a separate LaTeX file. Each figure is then separately processed to PDF, which is read by pdfLaTeX on a later run.
The author still considers the package experimental.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (286.4k).
- 2010-03-26 CTAN update: pdfrack
- 2008-06-11 CTAN package update: pdfrack
- 2005-03-19 CTAN has a new package: pdfrack
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epspdf-setup: epspdftk with GUI installer
- pst2pdf: A script to compile PSTricks documents via pdfTeX
- pdf-mps-supp: PDF METAPOST graphics support bundle
- epspdfconversion: On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF