dejavu – LaTeX support for the DejaVu fonts
The package contains LaTeX support for the DejaVu fonts, which are derived from the Vera fonts but contain more characters and styles.
The fonts are included in the original TrueType format, and in converted Type 1 format.
The (currently) supported encodings are: OT1, T1, IL2, TS1, T2*, X2, QX, and LGR.
The package doesn't (currently) support mathematics. More encodings and/or features are expected.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as dejavu|
|MiKTeX as dejavu|
fonts for Cyrillic and related scripts
font for Greek (archaic, classical and modern)
font providing LaTeX T1 encoding support
font available in TrueType format
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (15.2M).
- 2013-09-26 CTAN Update: dejavu
- 2013-01-15 CTAN update: dejavu fonts
- 2011-09-15 CTAN Update: dejavu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dejavu-otf: Support for the ttf and otf DejaVu fonts
- cm-unicode: Computer Modern Unicode font family
- paratype: LaTeX support for free fonts by ParaType
- epigrafica: A Greek and Latin font