cooking-units – Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
The package provides commands to typeset amounts and units consistently and offers an easy-to-use key-value syntax to convert one unit into another (for example ‘dag’ to ‘g’; see the documentation for more examples).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2016–2021 Ben Vitecek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cooking-units|
MiKTeX as cooking-units
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (785.8k).
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-04-23 CTAN update: cooking-units
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lengthconvert: Express lengths in arbitrary units
- cookybooky: A LaTeX based package to easily typeset some professional looking cooking recipes
- nicefrac: Typeset in-line fractions in a "nice" way
- recipebook: Typeset 5.5" x 8" recipes for browsing or printing