cooking-units – Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
The package provides commands to typeset amounts and units consistently and offers an easy to use key-value-syntax to convert one unit into another (for example 'dag' to 'g'; see the documentation for more examples).
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2016 Ben Vitecek
|Contained in||TeX Live as cooking-units|
|MiKTeX as cooking-units|
typesetting cooking recipes, etc
uniform typesetting of units
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (603.8k).
- 2016-11-14 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-10-29 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-09-01 New on CTAN: cooking-units
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xcookybooky: Typeset (potentially long) recipes
- recipe: A LaTeX class to typeset recipes
- smartunits: Converting between common metric and Imperial units
- unitsdef: Typesetting units in LaTeX