CTAN update: cooking-units
Version 1.45 introduces the following changes: * Changing the prefix from `cooking_units` to `cookingunits`. This is an internal change and shouldn't affect the user. * New language symbol: `cutext-range-sign`. You can now make the range sign for `\cutext` and `\Cutext` language dependent! * New section in the documentation. * Small improvement for the french translations. * Removed exhaustive expansion internally. This also shouldn't affect the user.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cooking-units The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/cooking-units
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cooking-units – Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
The package provides commands to typeset amounts and units consistently and offers an easy-to-use key-value syntax to convert one unit into another (for example ‘dag’ to ‘g’; see the documentation for more examples).
|Copyright||2016–2022 Ben Vitecek|
- 2022-12-12 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-04-23 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2017-10-24 CTAN Update: cooking-units
- 2016-11-14 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-10-29 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-09-01 New on CTAN: cooking-units