fmtcount – Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats
The package provides commands that display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats (ordinal, text, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary etc). The package offers some multilingual support; configurations for use in English (both British and American usage), French (including Belgian and Swiss variants), German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish documents are provided.
This package was originally provided as part of the author’s datetime package, but is now distributed separately.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as fmtcount|
|MiKTeX as fmtcount|
formatting numbers, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (453.7k).
- 2017-07-22 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2015-05-09 CTAN update: fmtcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- numspell: spell cardinal and ordinal numbers
- cntformats: A different way to read counters
- modroman: Write numbers in lower case roman numerals
- nbaseprt: Print numbers in non-decimal bases