CTAN update: cooking-units
* A list of available translations is given in the appendix of the documentation * New option: round half * convert-to-eV now as optional argument available
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/cooking-units More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cooking-units
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cooking-units – Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
The package provides commands to typeset amounts and units consistently and offers an easy-to-use key-value syntax to convert one unit into another (for example ‘dag’ to ‘g’; see the documentation for more examples).
|Copyright||2016–2020 Ben Vitecek|
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-04-23 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2017-10-24 CTAN Update: cooking-units
- 2016-11-14 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-10-29 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2016-09-01 New on CTAN: cooking-units