xcookybooky – Typeset (potentially long) recipes
The package enables the user to typeset recipes, which could be greater than one page. Above the recipe text two (optional) pictures can be displayed. Other features are recipe name, energy content, portions, preparation and baking time, baking temperatures, recipe source and of course preparation steps and required ingredients. At the bottom you may insert an optional hint.
The package depends on the Emerald fonts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Sven Harder|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xcookybooky|
MiKTeX as xcookybooky
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2015-03-05 CTAN update: xcookybooky
- 2015-02-05 CTAN Update: xcookybooky
- 2013-03-14 CTAN update: xcookybooky
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cookybooky: A LaTeX based package to easily typeset some professional looking cooking recipes
- recipecard: Typeset recipes in note-card-sized boxes
- recipe: A LaTeX class to typeset recipes
- makecookbook: Make a Cookbook