colorspace – Provides PDF color spaces
The package provides PDF color spaces. Currently, only spot colors and overprinting are supported. It requires xcolor, and supports pdfTeX and LuaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as colorspace|
MiKTeX as colorspace
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (120.2k).
- 2016-10-07 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2015-06-02 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2015-05-13 New on CTAN: colorspace
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- svgcolor: Define SVG named colours
- biochemistry-colors: Colors used to display amino acids, nucleotides, sugars or atoms in biochemistry
- graphics-cfg: Sample configuration files for LaTeX color and graphics
- contour: Print a coloured contour around text