colorspace – Provides PDF color spaces
The package provides PDF color spaces. Currently, only spot colors and overprinting are supported. It requires xcolor, and supports pdfTeX and LuaTeX.
|Copyright||2015–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as colorspace|
MiKTeX as colorspace
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (121.1k).
- 2019-03-26 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2016-10-07 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2015-06-02 CTAN update: colorspace
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pagecolor: Interrogate page colour
- coloring: Define missing colors by their names
- clrstrip: Place contents into a full width colour strip
- contour: Print a coloured contour around text