colorspace – Provides PDF color spaces
The package provides PDF color spaces. Currently, only spot colors and overprinting are supported. It requires xcolor, and supports pdfTeX and LuaTeX.
|Copyright||2015–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as colorspace|
MiKTeX as colorspace
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (121.1k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2019-03-26 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2016-10-07 CTAN update: colorspace
- 2015-06-02 CTAN update: colorspace
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- coloring: Define missing colors by their names
- svgcolor: Define SVG named colours
- biochemistry-colors: Colors used to display amino acids, nucleotides, sugars or atoms in biochemistry
- xcolor-solarized: Defines the 16 colors from Ethan Schoonover’s Solarized palette