biochemistry-colors – Colors used to display amino acids, nucleotides, sugars or atoms in biochemistry
- Shapely-colors for amino acids and nucleotides.
- CPK-Colors (Corey, Pauling and Koltun) of elements.
- Jmol-colors of elements, important isotopes and structures.
- Glycopedia colors for sugars.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2017 Dr Engelbert Buxbaum|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biochemistry-colors|
MiKTeX as biochemistry-colors
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- coloring: Define missing colors by their names
- latexcolors: Use color definitions from latexcolor.com
- clrstrip: Place contents into a full width colour strip
- ninecolors: Select colors with proper WCAG color contrast