cleveref – Intelligent cross-referencing
The package enhances LaTeX's cross-referencing features, allowing the format of references to be determined automatically according to the type of reference. The formats used may be customised in the preamble of a document; babel support is available (though the choice of languages remains limited: currently Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Ukranian).
The package also offers a means of referencing a list of references, each formatted according to its type. In such lists, it can collapse sequences of numerically-consecutive labels to a reference range.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006–2013 Toby Cubitt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cleveref|
|MiKTeX as cleveref|
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (461.0k).
- 2013-12-29 CTAN Update: cleveref
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2012-02-15 CTAN update: cleveref
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- deleq: Flexible numbering of equations
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- modref: Customisation of cross-references in LaTeX