chinesechess – Typeset Chinese chess with l3draw
This LaTeX3 package based on l3draw provides macros and an environment for Chinese chess manual writing.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2020–2022 Nan Geng|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chinesechess|
MiKTeX as chinesechess
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.5M).
- 2022-05-11 CTAN update: chinesechess
- 2022-05-07 CTAN update: chinesechess
- 2022-05-05 New on CTAN: chinesechess
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zitie: Create CJK character calligraphy practicing sheets
- xecjk: Support for CJK documents in XeLaTeX
- aeb_dad: A drag-and-drop matching game with PDF files
- sgame: LaTeX style for typesetting strategic games