chinesechess – Typeset Chinese chess with l3draw
This LaTeX3 package based on l3draw provides macros and an environment for Chinese chess manual writing.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2020–2022 Nan Geng
|TeX Live as chinesechess
MiKTeX as chinesechess
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.5M).
- 2022-05-11 CTAN update: chinesechess
- 2022-05-07 CTAN update: chinesechess
- 2022-05-05 New on CTAN: chinesechess
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easybook: Easily typesetting Chinese theses or books
- njuthesis: LaTeX thesis template for Nanjing University
- beaulivre: Write your books in a colorful way
- sudoku: Create sudoku grids