chessboard – Print chess boards
This package offers commands to print chessboards. It can print partial boards, hide pieces and fields, color the boards and put various marks on the board. It has a lot of options to place pieces on the board. Using exotic pieces (e.g., for fairy chess) is possible.
The documentation includes an example of an animated chessboard, for those whose PDF viewer can display animations.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006–2014 Ulrike Fischer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chessboard|
MiKTeX as chessboard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (655.8k).
- 2007-12-20 CTAN package update: chessboard v1.5
- 2007-07-10 CTAN package update: chessboard
- 2006-04-25 CTAN has a new package: chessboard
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bg: Annotate backgammon matches and positions
- labyrinth: Draw labyrinths and solution paths
- othelloboard: Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations
- texmate: Comprehensive chess annotation in LaTeX