catcodes – Generic handling of TeX category codes
The bundle deals with category code switching; the packages of the bundle should work with any TeX format (with the support of the plainpkg package).
The bundle provides:
- stacklet.sty, which supports stacks that control the use of different catcodes;
- actcodes.sty, which deals with active characters; and
- catchdq.sty, which provides a simple quotation character control mechanism.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catcodes|
MiKTeX as catcodes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (544.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nestquot: Alternate quotes between double and single with nesting
- csquotes: Context sensitive quotation facilities
- dowith: Apply a command to a list of items
- multido: A loop facility for Generic TeX