catcodes – Generic handling of TeX category codes
The bundle deals with category code switching; the packages of the bundle should work with any TeX format (with the support of the plainpkg package).
The bundle provides:
- stacklet.sty, which supports stacks that control the use of different catcodes;
- actcodes.sty, which deals with active characters; and
- catchdq.sty, which provides a simple quotation character control mechanism.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catcodes|
MiKTeX as catcodes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (544.1k).
- 2015-11-16 CTAN update: catcodes
- 2012-11-11 CTAN Update: catcodes
- 2012-09-23 New on CTAN: catcodes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dirtytalk: A package to typeset quotations easier
- commado: Expandable iteration on comma-separated and filename lists
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- fenixpar: One-shot changes to token registers such as \everypar