pdftexcmds – LuaTeX support for pdfTeX utility functions
LuaTeX provides most of the commands of pdfTeX 1.40. However, a number of utility functions are not available. This package tries to fill the gap and implements some of the missing primitives using Lua.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2007, 2009–2011 Heiko Oberdiek|
2016–2020 Oberdiek Package Support Group
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdftexcmds|
MiKTeX as pdftexcmds
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (382.8k).
- 2020-06-30 CTAN Update: pdftexcmds
- 2020-06-05 CTAN update: pdftexcmds
- 2019-11-25 CTAN Update: pdftexcmds
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- langcode: Simple language-dependent settings based on language codes
- multiexpand: Variations on the primitive command \expandafter
- gtl: Manipulating generalized token lists
- gobble: More gobble macros for PlainTeX and LaTeX