bigfoot – Footnotes for critical editions
The package aims to provide a ‘one-stop’ solution to requirements for footnotes. It offers:
- Multiple footnote apparatus superior to that of manyfoot
- Footnotes can be formatted in separate paragraphs, or be run into a single paragraph (this choice may be selected per footnote series);
- Things you might have expected (such as \verb-like material in footnotes, and colour selections over page breaks) now work.
Note that the majority of the bigfoot package's interface is identical to that of manyfoot; users should seek information from that package's documentation.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bigfoot|
MiKTeX as bigfoot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (823.9k).
- 2015-08-31 CTAN Update: bigfoot
- 2014-11-03 CTAN update: bigfoot
- 2004-02-23 CTAN submission -- bigfoot bundle for critical edition typesetting
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- suffix: Define commands with suffixes
- footnpag: Per-page numbering of footnotes
- sepfootnotes: Support footnotes and endnotes from separate files
- fixfoot: Multiple use of the same footnote text